• November 2019
    M T W T F S S
    « Oct    

Which is best to hire for the incorporation of a single member S-Corp business: tax attorney, small business attorney, or a small business CPA?

When incorporating, it is best to hire a small business attorney. A CPA or a tax attorney could also be helpful, but if you are asking which of the three, I would say a small business attorney. The reason is that the small business attorney will be able to handle a broader range of tasks — in your case, he or she will be able to setup meetings and minutes in your articles of organization as well as file multi-state tax. Whereas a CPA or a tax attorney may not be able to setup your articles of organization.

That being said, if you are looking for a quality small business attorney at an economical cost, you should try LawTrades. Our small business attorneys have experience incorporating companies like yours. Visit our website to see how we can help you.