• September 2019
    M T W T F S S
    « Aug    

Can you get an E-2 investor visa if the money comes from US investors?

I get this question a lot so I’m happy to see it on Quora. The rule is that you must directly contribute at least 50% of the “substantial amount.” Thus, you can find an investor to contribute the rest. There are other requirements as well of course. Not sure if you’ve already hired an American attorney to help you, but you really should as the application process can be difficult.

Feel free to visit LawTrades for help with your E-2 application. Our company connects foreign-based entrepreneurs with immigration attorneys, who can successfully complete the work in a cost-friendly and easy fashion. Not only do we help with immigration, but also with formation, intellectual property (patents, trademarks), employment, contracts, and so much more. We’re essentially a one-stop shop for businesses to take care of their legal work. Our lawyers have an average of 10+ years experience and are routinely monitored for performance. We offer a free initial consultation & all projects are backed by a money-back guarantee.

Hope this answer is helpful. Good luck with your search!