• December 2019
    M T W T F S S
    « Nov    

Can the parents (on a work visa) of a U.S.-born child get Green Cards?

Yes, but let me explain. 

  1. If your child is under the age of 21 then their status won’t help you get a green card. You should pursue that through your employer.
  2. If your child is over the age of 21 then they could petition for permanent residency for you.

If you would like a more customized response, you may want to check out LawTrades newest feature, Micro. You can submit a legal question and for a flat fee (usually $25) you will receive a thorough response from a lawyer in as little as 48 hours!