What would be the chance to get a E2 visa after prior had withdrawn the admission of entry & cancelled a B1-B2 visa?

You will be glad to know that your prior unsuccessful attempt to procure a B-1 or B-2 Visa will have no effect on your ability to obtain an E-2 Visa. This response will provide you with the requirements for E-2 registration.

If you want an E-2 Visa you will need (1) a sponsoring employer who is majority owned by a resident of your home country (this person can be you) or have managerial control of the enterprise, (2) be a resident of a country with the treaty with the United States authorizing E-2 Visas, (3) need to perform services as an investor, executive, supervisor, or essential skills employee, (4) have a substantial investment in the business, and (4) intend to depart from the United States upon completion of your work assignment. You can apply for the Visa at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in your home country. E-2 Visas are valid for two years and can be extended indefinitely for two year periods.

Need assistance filing for a visa? The immigration attorneys on LawTrades can walk you through the process at an affordable flat rate. Hope this helps!