• June 2019
    M T W T F S S
    « May    

Do you know the main type of student visas to study in the United States?

That would be an F-1 visa! Feel free to give us a visit at LawTrades if you’re interested in speaking with an immigration attorney about this type of visa. Also, we have a service called Micro which allows you to ask one of our experienced attorneys a question for a low flat rate (usually $25) and you’ll receive a personalized answer within 48 hours! Hope this helps.