Is it possible to work in the US as a foreigner or to start your own company?

Are you interested in getting a green card? 

If no, then the E2 visa is a fine choice. This type of visa is unique in that it is designed with investment in mind. The only catch is that you have to renew every 2 years, but there is no cap on the number of times that you renew.

If you would like a more customized response, you may be interested in my company’s newest feature, LawTrades Micro. Basically, for a low flat rate (usually $25) you can submit a question to one of our highly qualified attorneys and within 48 hours you will receive a customized response. Get in touch if you need more information!