As others have indicated, there isn’t a fast, easy solution when it comes to obtaining a visa. However, depending on your qualifications and other details about your situation, there are a variety of visas to choose from.
Here is a basic outline for each type of visa:
- H-1B Visa-ideal for working temporarily or for a specialized occupation
- H-2B Visa-intended for seasonal, temporary employment
- E-2 Visa-a solution for individuals who plan on investing in a business in the U.S.
- L-Visa-an option if you are interested in relocating your career to the US
- J-1 Visa-if you are interested in being a student
- EB-5- Visa-another solution for those interested in being a foreign investor
- O-Visa-ideal for those with “exceptional abilities”
Each application has very specific requirements. Because the process can be tedious and daunting, it is best to rely on the expertise of an immigration attorney. A lawyer can help you identify the appropriate path based on your skills and qualifications. If you really want to save time, then you should make sure the application is completed correctly the first time—an attorney can help simplify that process.
connects clients with the best attorney that suits your needs. Because our attorneys work for themselves, costs are considerably lower than what you will find at a traditional law firm. We are working to bridge the gap between affordable rates and quality legal services. Our flat-rates and flexible payment solutions ensure that you will have peace of mind every step of the way. Get in touch for your free consultation.