• February 2019
    M T W T F S S
    « Jan    

Does buying real estate in the US give us the right of permanent residency?

Just buying real estate does not automatically put you on track toward getting a green card.

However, like others have indicated here—you could opt for the investor-based green card (the Eb-5). You have to have the cash to do it and showcase how the investment will benefit the US economy. If you are approved for the Eb-5 then your spouse and children are also eligible.

For more information regarding your exact situation, you should consult an immigration attorney.

LawTrades can put you in touch with a qualified immigration attorney. Our rates are affordable and we focus on providing quality legal services much faster than traditional law firms. Check out our website and set up a consultation if we seem like a good fit.

Legal is hard. Let’s tackle it together.

Speak to one of our Legal Pros and discover how we can help.

Let's Talk


There is no comment on this post. Be the first one.

Leave a comment