Can I own shares of an S Corporation in the US as a foreigner?

Unfortunately you cannot, but you can form an LLC or incorporate as a C-Corp. To understand your options visit LawTrades. Our easy-to-use platform offers free consultations with great attorneys. Check us out!

Legal is hard. Let’s tackle it together.

Speak to one of our Legal Pros and discover how we can help.

Let's Talk


There is no comment on this post. Be the first one.

Leave a comment