How do I convert a New York LLC to a California LLC?

Your likely route is to: 1) dissolve your LLC in NY & 2) form a new LLC in CA. In the alternative, as Mark pointed out, you could simply foreign qualify your NY LLC in CA to avoid any restructuring other than foreign qualifying in CA.

You should probably consult with an attorney to figure out the best road to take. Feel free to visit LawTrades where you can easily schedule a 20 minute free initial consultation w/ a business lawyer. Message me w/ any questions!

User Review
0 (0 votes)


There is no comment on this post. Be the first one.

Leave a comment