Don’t leave the US out of the mix. There are some really great benefits to incorporating in this country, particularly in states like Delaware.
The great thing about incorporating in the US if you reside elsewhere include:
- You aren’t expected to jump through more hoops than a US resident. The same rules apply across the board.
- Formation laws and regulations are determined on a state level so you can shop around for the best option for you.
- As a foreign business owner, you will need to file an EITN which is not an incredibly complex process.
- US banks will be more likely to lend you money after about 2 years of operation.
- You don’t necessarily have to move to the US to operate the business.
Incorporating in the US has many options and could be a great fit depending on your situation.
I’d like to invite you to check outWe offer a marketplace of affordable freelance attorneys that can assist you with all aspects of starting your business in the US. Take a look at our services and please get in touch if you’d like to set up a consultation.