• February 2019
    M T W T F S S
    « Jan    

How do I deal with a startup ex-employee that has violated their work agreement?

Oh man – every company’s worst nightmare. The non-disclosure agreement (NDA) should outline the remedies for a breach. If not, you should speak with an attorney about your options. Often times an attorney reaching out to the former employee provides enough of an eye opener for the violator as most people will avoid a lawsuit at all costs.

It’s worth noting that the former employee putting “the company in a bad light post leaving” may not be covered by an NDA. You need to talk to an attorney who will be able to provide you with greater insight after you provide more details and the NDA itself. You can do that at LawTrades. We’re a legal marketplace that connects businesses to skilled attorneys. I hope things work out!

Legal is hard. Let’s tackle it together.

Speak to one of our Legal Pros and discover how we can help.

Let's Talk


There is no comment on this post. Be the first one.

Leave a comment