• February 2019
    M T W T F S S
    « Jan    

Could an F-1 graduate student who already completed a US bachelors degree qualify for any of the following statuses?

You may be eligible for an employment-based green card (I-551) but I would need to know more about your degree / background. Feel free to stop by LawTrades a free consultation with an immigration attorney. We’ve helped a ton of non-U.S. citizens with their various immigration concerns so check us out!

Legal is hard. Let’s tackle it together.

Speak to one of our Legal Pros and discover how we can help.

Let's Talk


There is no comment on this post. Be the first one.

Leave a comment