You’re in luck. The legal space is currently undergoing a time of unprecedented innovation.
Just to preface, I’ve had some success starting 2 businesses along with spending LOTS of time/cash navigating the legal system.
Currently, I’m helping 100’s of startups get all their legal work done with
Okay, now that we have some credibility out of the way, let’s dig in.
Is this good for your startup? Yes. Getting legal stuff done will be faster, cheaper and easier than ever before.
Here’s what I mean: In recent years, there has been a new wave of entrepreneurial minded lawyers/legal professionals that believe they can improve the way legal is handled by making it simpler and smarter.
Below are my recommendations for killer legal resources for startups:
- – Free legal docs for startups and investors
- – Free legal guides
- – Open sourced seed financing documents
- – On-demand lawyers (full disclosure: I’m the CEO!)
- – simple agreement for future equity
- – Advice on dealing with VC’s
- – Getting the most from your lawyer
- – Articles to help you navigate the legal matters your company will face
Lastly, it’s extremely importantly to understand that none of these resources should replace real legal advice from a licensed lawyer. It’s almost always wiser to consult with a lawyer before getting into anything serious.
Hope this is helpful to your startup! Keep plugging!