Is H1B visa the only option to work in U.S.?

There are other options outside of just the H1-B Visa, however there are particulars that will determine if you are eligible for other options. Here is a list of other visa options as well as what they can cover.

L-Visa-available if you are currently working at a company in your home country and wish to transfer to a branch of the same company in the US.

O-Visa-available to individuals who have made considerable contributions in arts, sciences, education, athletics, business, or film.

F1-Visa-students who currently have this type of visa can opt to work in the US for up to 12 months.

E1 or E2 Visa-if your country has a current treaty in place with the US wherein the company you work for is 50% owned by individuals from your country and adequately invest and/or trade with the US.

Green Card- you can opt for a green card through certain employment opportunities.

Need help deciding which option is right for you? You should consult the expertise of an immigration attorney. If you aren’t sure where to start, LawTrades can help. We help connect clients to the best attorneys for their situation. We offer affordability and total project management from start to finish. Plus, our consultations are 100% free!

Legal is hard. Let’s tackle it together.

Speak to one of our Legal Pros and discover how we can help.

Let's Talk


There is no comment on this post. Be the first one.

Leave a comment