• February 2019
    M T W T F S S
    « Jan    

What happens when you, as a foreigner, don’t pay taxes for your C-Corp?

You need to dissolve your corporation. It’s relatively straightforward, but an attorney’s assistance is recommended seeing how you’re overseas.

Need some help with it? Check out LawTrades. Our platform makes it easy and affordable for an attorney to take care of a company’s legal stuff.

Legal is hard. Let’s tackle it together.

Speak to one of our Legal Pros and discover how we can help.

Let's Talk


There is no comment on this post. Be the first one.

Leave a comment