• February 2019
    M T W T F S S
    « Jan    

I have a toy idea. How about licensing?

My answer to I have a toy idea. How about licensing?

Answer by Raad Ahmed:

You’re going to need to secure your intellectual property (IP) rights first. Ideally, that would happen with registering for a patent. You can license your patent rights irrespective if the USPTO or CIPO have granted your patent application yet. However, it is more difficult to license before patent protection is provided to you as those interested in your product are unlikely to “take your word” the product will receive protection.

I think you should take a look at what we have to offer at LawTrades. Bringing in a lawyer to help represent you during precious licensing negotiations can save you money in the long run. We have helped many entrepreneurs connect with talented, affordable commercial and patent attorneys. Simply visit our site, fill out a short form, and sit back for a free on-demand price quote from us. Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions you have. Good luck!

I have a toy idea. How about licensing?

Legal is hard. Let’s tackle it together.

Speak to one of our Legal Pros and discover how we can help.

Let's Talk