• February 2019
    M T W T F S S
    « Jan    

How do you incorporate an LLC for a tech startup based in California, but is filing in Delaware?

It’s pretty simple, all you need is to file for incorporation in Delaware and to have a Delaware registered agent. You don’t need to be based in Delaware to incorporate in Delaware. However, the state of Delaware does require you to have a registered agent that serves as the contact between your company and the state. LawTrades can serve as your registered agent and provide legal services to help you form your company all in the same place. Visit our website to see how we can help.

Legal is hard. Let’s tackle it together.

Speak to one of our Legal Pros and discover how we can help.

Let's Talk


There is no comment on this post. Be the first one.

Leave a comment