• February 2019
    M T W T F S S
    « Jan    

How do I incorporate a social enterprise in USA?

Your best bet is to hire a lawyer. A lawyer can help you determine what type of entity you want to file as (ex. corporation, LLC, PC, etc.) to best protect your company and assure its success. The same goes with what state to incorporate in. Aside from that, an attorney will assist you with whatever formalities you have to take care of following the actual incorporation. This can include drafting bylaws/operating agreement, issuing stock, protecting IP, setting up employment agreements, and implementing web agreements.

You should check out our website LawTrades. We’re a legal marketplace that makes it easy for companies to hire experienced attorneys at great prices. We offer free price quotes & a money-back guarantee. Best of luck with your company! If there is anything else I can do to help, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Legal is hard. Let’s tackle it together.

Speak to one of our Legal Pros and discover how we can help.

Let's Talk


There is no comment on this post. Be the first one.

Leave a comment