• July 2018
    M T W T F S S
    « Jun    

What kind of lawyer should I consult about structuring my LLC to avoid liability for a new enterprise (selling edible items)?

Your best bet? Hiring a startup attorney who has experience working with companies that edible items. Also, I would look for a small firm lawyer for your startup as opposed to bigger firm attorneys. First, the attorney’s fees will typically be lower and the smaller firm market has a more competitive pricing scheme, thus bringing the cost down for the client. Smaller firm attorneys will be also able to devote more time and effort to your legal matters because their caseload is significantly lower.

Lastly, trust your instincts. Input from friends and family are great but sometimes can be unreliable. Your own opinion matters a lot. While expertise and years of experience are important, if you don’t feel comfortable with person, or can’t envision yourself having confidential conversations with them, then you should probably pass on them.

You should take a look at our site – LawTrades. Our site has a bunch of attorneys who have experience in varying industries, including food and beverage. We pre-screen all of our attorneys to ensure that the work you need done is completed by a capable lawyer. Check us out!

User Review
0 (0 votes)

Legal is hard. Let’s tackle it together.

Speak to one of our Legal Pros and discover how we can help.

Let's Talk


There is no comment on this post. Be the first one.

Leave a comment