What Documents are Required for a Delaware C-Corp?

A recent LawTrades user asked: What Post-Incorporation Documents are Required for a Delaware C-Corp?

The following documents provide your company with what you need after initial formation. 

They include (but not limited to):

Bylaws – rules you set to control the members of your company

Initial Board Consent – seeking board approval for decisions

Stock Purchase Agreements – creates the terms related to the sale of the shares of your company

 Confidential Information and Invention Assignments Documents – Every employee and consultant should sign one to safeguard confidential information and give the company ownership of inventions. 

Action of Incorporator – Used to appointment board of directions, bylaws etc… 

Employee/Consulting Agreements – Hiring new employees and consultants

Seed Financing Documents – Documents to help you raise your initial investment through either a convertible note or equity raise. 

Legal is hard. Let’s tackle it together.

Speak to one of our Legal Pros and discover how we can help.

Let's Talk


There is no comment on this post. Be the first one.

Leave a comment