I’ll agree that a tax attorney is an excellent resource.
The problem is that many people have a different idea of what “complex” means. Here are a few guidelines:
- If you need help structuring your business (choosing the proper formation)
- If you are preparing an estate plan
- If you suspect you have committed tax fraud
- If you are involved with an overseas business transaction
- If you are under investigation
- If you owe a considerable amount of tax debt
You should consult a tax attorney to ensure that you stay on the right side of the law and so your business can continue to operate without any unnecessary glitches.
If you would like some help, please reach out to us atWe are a marketplace of freelance attorneys that are committed to making legal services easily accessible and more affordable. Check us out and get in touch if we can further assist you.