• February 2019
    M T W T F S S
    « Jan    

How do I start an LLC with my uncle who is not a resident of the United States?

Hi as Wray pointed out, there’s nothing legally stopping you from forming an LLC with your non-resident uncle. There are certainly tax implications so it’s in your best interest to talk to an attorney to assure all your ducks are in a row. You can schedule a free consultation and request a no-obligation price quote at LawTrades. The lawyers on our site have helped many entrepreneurs in the same situation form LLCs so give us a visit!

Legal is hard. Let’s tackle it together.

Speak to one of our Legal Pros and discover how we can help.

Let's Talk


There is no comment on this post. Be the first one.

Leave a comment