In a nutshell, insulate a startup from liability, in a personalized, cost-effective manner. For the quickest, easiest way to find a highly experienced legal adviser, all without leaving your seat, check out my company, which gives you access to pre-vetted attorneys in areas such as company formation, patent / trademark / copyright law / employment law / startup financing law right away.
Long answer- to protect a startup’s interests in the following areas:
- Business entity choice (LLC, C-Corp, which state to incorporate in)
- Corporate financing law- vesting schedules, 83(b) elections, splitting stock/equity
- Protecting company’s copyright, trademark, patents
- Hiring employees and the agreements involved (especially with Intellectual Property Assignment)
- Federal employment law compliance
- Negotiating terms with investors, drafting complex financing agreements
Message me if I can help in any other way!