Delaware may not have the absolute lowest fee, but it’s still pretty affordable AND it is an attractive location for investors.
Why is Delaware so attractive?
- Flexible business law
- All business litigation being handled by the Delaware Court of Chancery
- State corporate income tax-free if business is conducted outside of the state
- Income tax-free for non-residents
- US residency is not a requirement for members
- No need for a stock share if you are a non-resident
While the initial fee may be a bit higher, think about the long term advantages you could have.
If you are interested in learning more about your options for forming an LLC, please get in touch with LawTrades. Our attorneys work for themselves which means that they can keep their fees lower and their communication much more direct. Check out our website and please get in touch if you’d like a consultation.