What way should I proceed to get the green card in the fastest possible way (through my employer or marriage based)?

It could potentially be faster to gain a green card via marriage-based application, but lags could indicate that it is a longer process. Ideally, you should consult the an immigration attorney that will help streamline the process for you. LawTrades is a valuable resource that connects clients with the appropriate attorney. Our services are affordable and we offer flexible payment options. We want each of our clients to have quality legal service at an affordable rate. Contact us—your consultation is free!