What is the hardest truth you had to accept that made you stronger? by @R44D
Answer by Raad Ahmed:
I have a few:
- Being an “adult” never really happens. The age to finally be one keeps moving up as you get older.
- Success welcomes you in private while failure slaps you in public.
- Sometimes you will make all the right decisions but still end up with an unfavorable result. So the result should not be measured by whether you made the right decisions.
- You have less time than you think.
- Being a great student does not guarantee workplace success.
- Friends from your childhoood will not be your lifelong friends.
- The more you give to the world, the more you’ll get in return.
- The world owes you shit.
- If you are hurt, love.
- It’s okay to ask for help and not everyone wants something in return.
- People will abandon you, often without reason.
- You will abandon them.
- Being confident is the closest thing to creating magic.
- Money is damn important, but not everything.
- Always give your parents advice a second thought.
- Tolerate nothing that adds negative value to your life.
- Adversity impacts everyone; it’s how you respond that matters.
- Everything that feels so real right now will one day turn into a memory.
- Memories will eventually fade.
- We live in a beautiful world and it’s up to you to see it.