You’re smart – you don’t want to get yourself in a tight situation by signing something you don’t understand or agree with. So, before signing an NDA, consider this:
- See if it is clear who is protected in the agreement
- Make sure that you understand any exclusions
- Be aware of any residual clauses
- Understand how the information will be used
- Know what the confidentiality definition indicates
- Be clear about how information will be used
It’s important that you understand the document completely before signing. To ensure that you aren’t getting yourself in a messy situation, it’s best to consult a business attorney that specializes in NDAs.
may be a solution. We can connect you with a seasoned business attorney that can review the NDA and offer guidance about the document. Our services are affordable and we work with your schedule. Check out our website to learn more!