US Immigration Lawyers

United States immigration law is becoming increasingly difficult to navigate, and the help of top immigration lawyers can make all the difference.


More people immigrate to the United States than any other country. However, moving to America from a different country is no small undertaking. United States immigration law is becoming increasingly difficult to navigate, and the help of top immigration lawyers can make all the difference. All non-citizens must properly obtain a visa before entering the United States. Visas are issued based on the purpose and duration of your stay in the country, but just about any non-citizen seeking to enter the United States must have one before crossing the border. Visas are only issued to people who meet key legal requirements, so it’s best to consult with a U.S. immigration lawyer to determine how you can obtain legal authorization to enter the country. United States immigration law imposes several specific requirements on individuals immigrating to the country.

Your visa lawyer can explain critical interview, vaccination, and affiliation requirements that you must fulfill before being awarded an immigrant visa. While the many visa applications are approved by the U.S. Department of State, missing or inaccurate information can result in your visa being denied. As a result, it’s critical to have a top immigration lawyer to guide you through the process. Immigrating to a new country can be costly and time-consuming. Access to top-quality, affordable immigration lawyers helps the process move along more smoothly, avoiding any potential pitfalls that can result in the denial of a visa. LawTrades can connect you with an immigration lawyer online now who can answer all of your questions about immigrating to the U.S. 

E-2 Visa Lawyers

This nonimmigrant visa allows a non-U.S. citizen who controls a substantial investment to work inside the country. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requires an E-2 visa applicant to submit extensive documentation to prove their investment in a bona fide enterprise.

EB-5 Visa Lawyers

Congress created the EB-5 Program in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors.

Green Card Lawyers

A green card holder is someone who has been granted authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. As proof of that status, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) grants a person a permanent resident card, commonly called a "green card."

O-1 Visa Lawyers

The O-1 nonimmigrant visa is available to individuals with exceptional abilities in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.

H-1B Lawyers

An H1-B Visa Lawyer will help allow U.S. employers to temporarily hire foreign workers in specialty occupations. A "specialty occupation" is defined as one that requires theoretical and practical application of highly specialized knowledge in a field.

H-2B Lawyers

A H-2B visa lawyer will help you file a nonimmigrant visa that allows foreign nationals to enter into the United States temporarily and engage in employment which is seasonal, intermittent, a peak load need, or a one-time occurrence.

J-1 Lawyers

The J-1 Visa classification, through the Exchange Visitors Program, is authorized for those who intend to participate in an approved program for the purpose of teaching, instructing or lecturing; studying; observing; conducting research; consulting; demonstrating special skills; receiving training; or attending graduate medical education or training.

L-1 Visa Lawyers

Are you considering applying for an L1 visa to work in the USA? This nonimmigrant visa is generally available to executives and managers of a company with offices in both the applicant’s country and the United States.

Frequently asked

How do most people immigrate to the United States?
To be eligible for a visa, a foreign citizen must usually be sponsored by a relative or employer who is a U.S. citizen or green card holder. As a result, most people immigrate to the United States based on family ties or employment in the country. Having a family member or job prospect is only the start though as the process of obtaining a visa or green card from the United States Citizen and Immigration Services (“USCIS”) can be a lengthy and tricky process.
How can I enter the United States to work?
Commonly, people will receive an L-1 visa or H-1B visa if they relocate to the United States for work that requires specialized knowledge. Foreign nationals may also enter the United States to perform seasonal work using an H-2B visa. If you are considering immigrating to the United States for your career, be sure to discuss all of your options with a U.S. immigration lawyer beforehand.
I own my own business and I don’t have family in the United States. What are my options?
If you’re from an eligible country and you already have a company established in your country of origin, you may still be eligible for an L-1 visa. Alternatively, if you wish to invest in a U.S. company, you may be able to enter the country using an E-2 visa or an EB-5 visa. These are just a few examples, and an immigration attorney can help you better understand all of your options.
What if I just want to come to the United States for educational purposes?
People who wish to participate in an approved teaching, studying, or research program may be able to enter the country using a J-1 visa. These visas are issued through the Exchange Visitors Program, which has specific rules for eligibility. F-1 visas are also an option. For more information about this program, you can prepare your questions and contact an immigration attorney online.
Can I start my own business as a current visa holder in the U.S?
It depends although there are many rules that come with being a visa holder. The immigration legal services offered by LawTrades includes the ability for visa holders to explore opening up their own business. Our experienced immigration and business lawyers can guide you through the process to make sure you are not in violation of any immigration laws as an aspiring business owner.


Daniel, H.

Simple and trustworthy system. The project manager through text message is a good idea and helps a lot with the process, especially their timely response.

Rafael, R.

I was very comfortable with the environment it was my first meeting and I knew it was on the right track I did understand my lawyer I was listening I did absorb the information given to me. COMUNICATION ON POINT.

Cameron, L.

Quick. Convenient. Efficient. Best rate as well.

Karen, K.

My attorney, Roy Gross is highly responsive and very thorough.

Heinrich, T.

Exceptionally good service.

Ester, W.

Very helpful in connecting me to the right lawyer with the right expertise. Highly recommended!

Bruce C.

Fast, seamless, elegant platform; a world-class attorney handled our case quickly, perfectly and affordably. Thanks Lawtrades!

Yucel, T.

I got my questions answered. And I even learned two vey useful things which I wasnt aware of.

What people
are saying

(100+ Positive Reviews)